Warid has announce the launch of a unique and first of its kind service, called My Status Service for its customers. With My Status Service, you can inform your Friends/Family/Colleagues of what you are up to even before you pick up their call.
My Status is a service where a customer can set his status which displays onto the calling party’s number in a real-time Flash SMS.
How to Avail My Status Service:
In order to use My Status service, users must subscribe for the service:
- Send ON to 6661 to subscribe to the service.
- You will receive an SMS verifying your subscription from 6662.
- Reply with ‘Set Gen Your Status’, for example SET GEN I AM PRAYING…PLEASE CALL ME BACK IN 15 MINS and send to 6662 to set your status.
- All SMS sent to 6662 are charged@ PKR 0.5+tax
- Weekly subscription based charging of PKR 1.99+tax with automatic renewal for prepaid subscribers.
- Monthly subscription based charging of PKR 29.99+tax for postpaid subscribers.
- Create a general status: A general status is visible to all callers regardless if they are in any group/list.
- Create individual status: You can set status for individual callers.
- Create groups: You can create groups and set status individually for each group.
- Create Black list: You can create a black list for numbers you do not want to see your status.
You can perform certain actions, like setting up a General status for all callers, setting up status for individual caller(s) & groups.
All commands are sent to 6662.
- Set Gen: Set new or replace existing General Status. Example: “Set Gen I am in a meeting” and send to 6662
- View Gen: View current general status.
- Del Gen: Delete General status.
- Set Caller : Set an individual status for the caller number. Example: ‘Set Caller 923211234567 See you at Cinestar at 5pm. Please don’t forget to bring your 3D glasses’ and send to 6662
- Add <Group Name> <Number>: Allows you to create a group and add numbers to it; this will allow you to set status for a particular group. Example: ‘Add Family 923211234567’ and send to 6662
- Set <Group Name>: Allows you to set status for a particular group. Example: ‘Set Family I am on vacations’ and send to 6662
- OFF: Will deactivate your subscription & remove all your configured groups or caller status(es)